The android app is available in the google play store on this link:
Last version is 1.10.5
- Fingerprint recognition or PIN access / pattern
- Secure encrypted user / password storage inside the phone
- Secure passwords delivery according to the NoMorePass protocol
- Reading qr (requires camera) and receiving incoming messages
- Manual backup and Import backups on the same device
- Possibility to edit passwords / search / copy / send them
- “Quickscan” function that remembers to which web a password was sent and avoids having to re-select it
- Ability to change the master key.
- Safe mode with suspension lock.
- Multi-language (Spanish, English, German, Italian, Chinese).
- Subscriptions available for secure cloud copying.
- Safe passwords sending between app users.
- Autobackup (subscribers)
- Password files import (subscribers)
- Remote password update
- WIFI password via QR
- 2FA integrated via QR
- Local backup (subscribers only)
- Local backup share
- Easy share passwords
Version 1.10.5 – jul. 2018
- New scanning page
- New share password methods
Version 1.10.2 – jun. 2018
- New start page
- UI enhancements
Version 1.10.0 – may. 2018
- New onboarding page
Version 1.9.0 – mar. 2018
- New password export method that generates a separate file that the user can save on their own.
- New welcome screen.
Version 1.8.6 – 2018-01-05
- User interface changes
Version 1.7.7 – 2017-11-19
- French language
- Minor fixes
- Arreglos menores
Version 1.7.6 – 2017-10-26
- Russian language
Version 1.7.2 – 2017-09-18
- Captures QR with wifi passwords
Version 1.7.1 – 2017-09-07
- Passwords as links
Version 1.7.0 – 2017-08-31
- 2FA support
Version 1.6.0 – 2017-05-28
Version 1.5.2 – 2017-06-13
- Italian language
- Chinese language
- Subscriptions enhance
Version 1.5.0 – 2017-05-29
- Password files import
- Clipboard interaction via qr
Version 1.4.4 – 2017-05-02
- Password sending using qr-code
Version 1.4.3 – 2017-04-18
Version 1.4.2 – 2017-03-30
- Safe passwords sending between app users
Version 1.4.1 – 2017-03-18
- Uses google native auth for backup
Version 1.4.0 – 2017-03-14
- Close app when invoqued tapping a qr in the same phone to return to the login page.
- Show errors in case there is no connection.
- Displays a window to evaluate the app after 10 uses.
- Allows you to try out the backup option up to 5 passwords.
Version: 1.3.6 – 2017-03-09
- Ask for password confirmation the first time
- Fix Xiaomi fingreprint problem
- Exit app with back button
- Removes betatester privileges
- Enhanced search
Version: 1.3.5 – 2017-02-27
- Visual Enhancements.
- Betatesters can access subscriptors options for free.
Version: 1.3.4 – 2017-02-21
- New option to make backup on user’s google drive.
Version: 1.3.3 – 2017-02-16
- Website icons next to the name of the passwords
- Enhanced passwords search
- Page for subscriptions
- Prevents imports from duplicating passwords
- Fixed bugs
Version: 1.3.1 – 2017-02-14
- New quickscan function. It is still not fully operational until the plugins are updated.
Version: 1.2.2 – 2017-02-10
- Fixed issue with qr scanner, have import and export (basic) options.
FAQ / Frequent problems
What version of Android does it support?
To have all of its functionality (including fingerprint recognition) you should have Android 5 or higher, but it can run smoothly (and tested) from Android 4.4.