The application for iOS is intended to show the same functionality as the Android, however the terms in the apple store are often different from google, so you can not always be up to date.
Currently the application in appstore is version 1.10.2
You can install the app using this link: NoMorePass app
- Fingerprint recognition or PIN access / pattern
- Secure encrypted user / password storage inside the phone
- Secure passwords delivery according to the NoMorePass protocol
- Reading qr (requires camera) and receiving incoming messages
- Manual backup and Import backups on the same device
- Possibility to edit passwords / search / copy / send them
- “Quickscan” function that remembers to which web a password was sent and avoids having to re-select it
- Ability to change the master key.
- Safe mode with suspension lock.
- Subscriptions available for secure cloud copying.
- Local backup (subscribers only)
- Local backup share
Version 1.10.2 – jun. 2018
- New start page
- UI enhancements
Version 1.10.0 – may. 2018
- New onboarding page
Version 1.9.0 – mar. 2018
- New password export method that generates a separate file that the user can save on their own.
- New welcome screen.
Version 1.8.5 – dec. 2017
- Performance enhancement.
Version 1.8.4 – dec. 2017
- Minor error fixes
Versión 1.8.2 – dic. 2017
- iPhone X support
Version 1.8.1 – dec. 2017
- Minor fixes.
Version 1.8.0 – nov. 2017
- auto-backup lock problem.
Version 1.7.8 – nov. 2017
- Minor fixes.
Version 1.7.7 – 2017-05-28
- French language.
- Fix scroll problems
Version 1.6.0 – 2017-05-28
Version 1.4.4 – 2017-05-02
- Password sending using qr-code
Version 1.4.1 – 2017-03-22
- Uses google native auth for backup
Version 1.4.0 – 2017-03-19
- Close app when invoqued tapping a qr in the same phone to return to the login page.
- Show errors in case there is no connection.
- Displays a window to evaluate the app after 10 uses.
- Allows you to try out the backup option up to 5 passwords.
Version: 1.3.4 – 2017-02-21
- New option to make backup on user’s google drive.
Version 1.3.3 – 2017-02-17
- Website icons next to the name of the passwords
- Enhanced passwords search
- Page for subscriptions
- Prevents imports from duplicating passwords
- Fixed bugs
Version: 1.3.2 – 2017-02-14
- New quickscan function. It is still not fully operational until the plugins are updated.
Versión: 1.2.2 – 2017-02-10
- Fixed issue with qr scanner, have import and export (basic) options.
FAQ / Frequent problems
My device does not receive firebase messages.
Yes, it’s a problem reported in iOS9 and earlier. At the moment apple does not offer us a solution except to upgrade the device to iOS10.